Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Project

Whatever virus I caught ended up lasting a good six weeks and I just didn't really feel like doing much. Plus I was working a ton of extra hours at my day job which made me feel like doing even less at home.  I did complete a project that had been in my UFO pile for probably four years, finishing the day before we were set to travel home.  Usually I am sewing in the car or at our parents' homes, so actually finishing before we left home was a huge improvement! 

I bought the pattern for these angels at a quilt show in either Virginia or Pennsylvania (can't remember). I also bought a few of the painted heads at the same time.  I found more of the heads a year or two later. I made one for my mom, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, and also one for myself.

Here are all five ornaments.  Hasty, not great picture before wrapping.

Here is mine.  It looks much nicer hanging up!
Yay!  Another UFO completed!

0 comments :

Post a Comment