Two More

I have finished up two more quilts, both fairly large, so far this week.    I showed peeks of both of these last week. 

The first is the one that was going to be for my daughter's room years ago.  Now I guess it is available for sale.  It turned out pretty well.


The second is the Fig Tree Quilts Mystery BOM 2016.  I'm quite happy with how this one turned out!  It will be a Christmas gift.






I am binding two more quilts and am planning to have them done for guild Friday night. They are both smaller quilts, but I did ruler work on both of them and they each took almost as long as doing a pantograph on a regular quilt.  Anyway, these will get me to my goal of nine finishes since last month's guild meeting!  And 18 finishes for the duration of the UFO challenge.  Not too shabby.

I finished another top yesterday morning and will probably attempt to get it quilted and machine bound for Friday too.  

What are you working on this week?

No comments