Shopping Sprees!

I've gone way over budget (I don't really have one) on fabric purchases lately.  😮  I just HAD to get  a FQ bundle of Lori Holt's new line, Bee Basics.  Then I purchased some random novelty prints from JoAnn's.  And since I was near a quilt shop, I thought I should stop in.  Lots of old Bonnie & Camille came home with me.  Then I decided I wanted to sew some quilts for Christmas, so I needed the extra fabric for the border, binding, and backing and Fabric Shack so kindly sent me an email flier and the fabric I needed was on sale.  Plus I could get a random Moda patch free with purchase.  Then I got a bee in my bonnet that I should make a Row by Row quilt and I simply must go to Crimson Tate when I was in Indianapolis for an appointment.  I truly was only going for the pattern and a fabric license plate and came home with way too many goodies.  Someone take away my credit cards!

Here is some of my haul and sewing over the past week or so.  😳
The Crimson Tate haul.  The bottom leaf fabric is knit and will be a shirt for my daughter.
This one is made mostly from leftovers from a quilt I made my aunt last Christmas.
I have four more rows to sew (hence the opening where two rows have been removed for sewing).
This is on my design wall in the laundry room.  It has poor lighting for photography.
I already had the pattern and the three charm packs.  Bought fabric for binding, border, and backing.
Still need to cut the white background, but I already had that too.
The free patch Fabric Shack sent with my order.  They got me pretty well!  LOL
This is my first scheduled week of jury duty.  Luckily I don't have to report at all this week.  I have to check in again Sunday night.  

I mailed my B&C barn quilt mini swap Monday, so hopefully I can share what I made next week.

In the meantime, I have plenty of sewing to do!!!

No comments