Bonnie & Camille Barn Quilt Swap 4 Reveal

I received the cutest mini for the B&C Barn Quilt swap from Kristen (@heartfullyhandmade).  This was one I'd had my eye on and I was so happy she made it for me!  I brought the package in and told my husband I had a good one (before I'd even opened it!).

I made my mini for Ally (@Woodberry_way).  I couldn't decide between two she had in her mosaic, so I made both.

The first one is a traditional Eight Hands Around block. I will be offering this pattern as a free download soon.  This is a 6" finished block.
The second is a paper pieced butterfly.  This is the Gidget design from Lillyella available here.  It finished at 5".  I had to laugh when I got done quilting, because all I see in the echoing above the butterfly's head is the Wonder Woman symbol!

So another B&C Barn Quilt swap has wrapped.  The hashtags for these are always so inspirational--lots of great work happens in these swaps.  I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments