Just a Little Cross Stitch

I have gotten pretty much nothing done in the last week what with the end of school and Memorial Day weekend.  We traveled home to see family over the weekend and I took the bluebird cross stitch with me to work on.  I didn't have time to do much, but I've made a solid start.


I have the S'mores quilt fully bound, but have to still tuck in what feels like a thousand thread ends.  Hopefully I can share that by next week.  We'll see how ambitious I feel--it is summer vacation after all!  ha ha

I also need to make two #sewcialbeesampler blocks, finish putting on the borders of the mystery quilt I've been talking about for the last few weeks, get the Valentine's quilt onto the frame now that the magnets are ready, make some tank tops for my daughter (this one is the highest priority), and start on my B&C Barn Quilt swap now that I've received my partner assignment.

Once I decide on a design, I plan to make a PDF instruction sheet for it and will share it on here for free eventually.  I'll announce when it's ready, and it will show up in the "Free Patterns" tab above as a link to download, along with my other freebies.

I'm down 15 pounds now!  :)

No comments