My New cpm Pattern & Some Changes

I've been busy working on a new cutie pie & me pattern--the Baby Ruffle Sleeve Shirt & Skirt.  The skirt has long been requested as a pattern and I am happy to announce that I published it this morning in my Etsy shop.  I moved all my previously published patterns into my shop as well.  They will now be available solely from me.  (So if you find them posted for sale or download elsewhere, those are illegal copies--please let me know.)

I am very open to pattern or outfit requests.  I will sew any brand of pattern for you.  I will not, however, copy others' published patterns.  I draft all my own pattern pieces.  You can contact me here using the contact form on the right, through my Etsy shop, or on my Facebook page.  I generally will respond within the day.  Right now I only sew and design for American Girl™, Bitty Baby® and Bitty Twin®, WellieWisher™ and Fisher-Price™ My Friend dolls.  I am not affiliated with any of these brands.  No endorsement is implied.  I just like these dolls and their quality.  :)

Additionally, I have two free patterns--the knitted blanket and the ribbon headband--that are available as downloads here on my blog.  Just click on the "Free Patterns" tab at the top and click the links.

No comments