Another Mini Finish!

I'm nearing the end of my swap quilts and I'm really glad!  I sent out a birthday swap gift a bit ago.  Now that the birthday girl has received it, I can share!  For this one I made a mini quilt using Kate Spain's Canyon fabrics.  My picture isn't the best for color representation.  (Can't wait till we are past winter.  Lighting is hard.  So dark.)  The oranges are coral in real life.  I quilted this mini on the long arm.  I marked all the loops.  I should have marked the outside loops too.  I thought it would be easy to just use the foot to space them.  Yeah.  Didn't really work.  Live and learn.  And probably need to practice a lot more.
Front
Back
Here is the entirety of what I sent for this one.  She likes pens and I think she is interested in English Paper Piecing, so I sent some things that I've been using for EPP.  In case you're wondering what that strange thing on top of the spool of thread is, it is a rubber thumb from the office supply.  I use them for thimbles because they are inexpensive and make gripping the needle really easy.  I also included a quilt book.

No comments