Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What's On Your Quilt Bucket List?

Are there some projects you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?  Things that seem challenging but that you'd still like to try?  A few things come to mind for me:

  • a Quiltworx pattern
  • a Hawaiian quilt
  • a Farmer's Wife quilt
  • a McKenna Ryan quilt--hmm, have a kit, have only done two blocks

Wow.  That doesn't really seem like a lot, making the assumption that I'm only halfway through my life.

I think my larger goal is just to finish everything I've started.  (Remember my UFO/WIP list from last week?)

Have you ever seen this list from quiltmaker.com?  It's a list of 100 things every quilter should do.  I guess I'm fortunate, because I've actually done more than 70 of the things on the list.  There are a few I'd like to do on the list that I haven't yet, especially go to the International Quilt Festival in Houston.  I would also really like to attend a quilt market, but not sure how I could make that happen at this point in my life.  If it weren't financially risky, I'd love to have my own shop too.  

What are your quilt dreams?

0 comments :

Post a Comment