I've Been Shopping, Part One


I've been busy shopping lately.  I found a cute Etsy shop called Stitch Supply Co. and ordered a kit to make a mini flowering snowball quilt.  I haven't attempted this block before but it looked intriguing.  The quilt is 15" square when finished, so I think this will be a great way to try something new and yet still actually finish.  Plus, the price was great!

The kit actually shipped the same day I purchased it.  The packaging was so cute!  The kit came in a little fabric drawstring bag along with the handy half square triangle card and a business card too.  I picked the Cotton and Steel fabric line for my kit.  Stitch Supply also offers the kit with Anna Maria Horner fabrics, along with yardage of modern quilting cottons and also lots of fun hand embroidery patterns/kits.


Here are the fabrics that came in my kit.









No comments