Saturday, April 5, 2014

Finished Charity Quilt

I finally finished my Quilts for Kids charity quilt this week.  I mostly followed the suggested quilting, although I changed up the outer border a bit.  I rolled the backing over to the front for binding, which I'd never done before, and zigzag stitched it down as suggested in the directions.  After washing and drying it per the instructions, I photographed it and then sent it on its way back to the Quilts for Kids HQ.  Hopefully it will soon be in the arms of a happy child.




I quilted it during the first day of our three day monsoon this week, so the photos are pretty poor since the quality of light was not optimal that day.  I really wanted to get it back to the charity, so I didn't want to wait until our weather improved to get better pictures.

0 comments :

Post a Comment